Applesauce Zucchini Bread
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour sifted
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3-1/2 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 3 eggs, room temp
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil or 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup(s) plain applesauce
- 1-1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) freshly grated zucchini
- 2 teaspoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease one 9 x 5 inch loaf pans. OR, one 12-cup muffin tin.
- 2. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon into a bowl.
- 3. In a separate bowl stir together eggs, oil, applesauce, sugar, zucchini and vanilla. Make sure it is fully combined.
- 4. Carefully pour flour mixture into egg mixture, stirring until completely combined.
- 5. Pour entire mixture into loaf pans, making sure there is an even amount of batter in each. OR, if making muffins, fill muffin tins ¾ full.
- 6. For Zucchini Bread bake for 40 minutes. OR, for muffins bake for 20 minutes.
- 7. You will know when the bread or muffins are down when the centers are set and spring back when they are lightly touched.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EJArthur and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Applesauce Zucchini Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads