Apple & Oats Cereal
Community Recipe from
- 1 Apple
- 1/4 cup(s) Ground Oats
- 3/4 cup(s) Water
- 1. Peel, core and cut a small apple into small dices
- 2. Place in a pan with 1/4 c ground oats and 3/4 c water
- 3. Bring mixture to a slow boil. Simmer covered, checking frequently, until apples are soft and oatmeal is cooked.
- 4. Be sure to stir and mash while cooking
- 5. Mix in formula or breast milk or juice to thin if needed - puree if necessary
- (sprinkle a bit of cinnamon in the cereal if your desire and if baby is ready for or has had cinnamon)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JessieChaotic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note