Apple Cider Glazed Tofurky Roast
- 1 Tofurky Roast thawed
- 1 apple tart, granny smith or pippen
- 2 cup(s) apple cider
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalk(s) celery
- 1 parsnip
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 onion
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Make a slice in the Tofurky Roast every 1/4� (only cut down half way down into the roast). Insert a slice of apple into each slit. Place the roast into a baking dish and surround it with the chunks of carrots, celery, parsnips, onions and potatoes. In a separate dish, mix together the apple cider, soy sauce, sage, thyme and rosemary. Pour the sauce over the roast and veggies. Cover the baking dish tightly with foil and bake for 1-1/2 hours. Remove the foil from the pan and carefully spoon some of the juice surrounding the veggies over the roast. Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes uncovered.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lamorr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note