Extra moist and really easy!
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) apples peeled & diced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 ground cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Cream butter & sugar. Add egg and beat well. Add other ingredients and beat well. Add other ingredients and beat well again. Bake in greased and floured 8X10 pan for 40 min. @ 350. Cut in squares while still warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GatorAmma and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts