Apple Berry Salsa (Fruit Salsa)
- 2 Medium Granny Smith Apples
- 1 pint(s) Srawberries, Diced (1 1/2 C)
- 2 Kiwi, Peeled and Diced
- 1 Small Orange
- 2 tablespoon(s) Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Apple Jelly or Apricot Jam
- Baked Cinnamon Chips
- Peel, Core, and slice apples. Coarsley chop apple slices.
- Dice Strawberries and kiwi. Put fruit in a small bowl.
- Zest the orange for 1 t zest. Juice the orange, and add the above together.
- Add in the brown sugar and jelly. Mix Gently.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Berry Salsa (Fruit Salsa) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers