- 1 12-inch prebaked pizza crust
- 3/4 cup(s) pizza sauce
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1/2 cup(s) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 pound(s) thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 1/4 pound(s) sliced deli ham, julienned
- 1/4 cup(s) minced fresh basil
- • Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with red peppers, artichokes, salami and ham; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- • Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note