Amazing muffin cups
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) Frozen hash browns Thawed
- 3 tablespoon(s) Butter Melted
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 12 Links johnsville breakfast sausage
- 6 Eggs
- 2 cup(s) Shredded mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) Red bell pepper Chopped
- Chopped fresh chives or green onions
- In a bowl combine hash browns, butter, salt and pepper. Press mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Meanwhile cook sausage according to pkg directions, cut into 1/2 inch pieces. Divide sausage among muffin cups. Combine eggs, cheese and bell pepper. Spoon over sausage. Sprinkle with chives. Bake 13-15 minutes or until set.
- Option: this recipe can be doubled to make jumbo breakfast muffin cups. Press hash brown mixture into 6 greased jumbo muffin cups. Bake crust for 12 minutes. Fill cups and bake 22-24 minutes longer to set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lkscot and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Amazing muffin cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch