Almond and Blueberry Pancakes
- 1/2 cup(s) white whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 ounce(s) frozen apple juice concentrate (2 teaspoons)
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/4 cup(s) whole milk
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon(s) slivered almonds, crushed
- Mazola cooking spray
- • In large mixing bowl, blend all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, apple juice concentrate, baking powder, and salt.
- • In separate bowl, mix applesauce, milk, almond extract, egg whites, blueberries, and almonds.
- • Add flour mix and blend until batter is smooth.
- • Coat large skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium. Using quarter cup measure, spoon batter into skillet for each pancake.
- • Flip pancakes once bubbles form on top. Cook each side until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note