Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) White Pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese Grated
- 3/4 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 12 ounce(s) Angel Hair Pasta
- Note: We usually cut this recipe in half.
- 1 Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium/low heat.
- 2 Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
- 3 Stir often.
- 4 Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
- 5 When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY.
- 6 While the sauce cooks, boil noodles for 3-5 minutes.
- 7 Place pasta on serving plates and spoon sauce over pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Alfredo Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments