Alfredo Chicken 'n' Biscuits
- 2 cup(s) chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sliced fresh carrots
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 cup(s) cubed cooked chicken
- 1 10-ounce carton(s) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup(s) biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- • In a large skillet, saute the broccoli, carrots and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Stir in chicken and Alfredo sauce; heat through. Transfer to a lightly greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- • In a small bowl, combine the baking mix, milk and dill just until moistened. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto chicken mixture.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note