A.M. Rush Espresso Smoothie
An early morning pick-me-up that's good for you: fruit and flaxseed give this sweet espresso a nutritious twist. From Aimee Wilson: Clovis, California. Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Torani brand flavoring syrup. Look for it in the coffee section. Recipe published in Taste of Home October/November 2010.
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) cold fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla flavoring syrup
- 1 cup(s) ice cubes
- 1/2 medium banana, cut up
- 1 to 2 teaspoon(s) instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking cocoa
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients; cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until blended. Pour into a chilled glass; serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note