3 Envelope Roast
Community Recipe from
- roast beef
- 3 pound beef roast such as chuck roast
- 1 envelope of dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope of dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope of dry brown gravy mix
- 2 cups water
- Instructions :
- Put the water in a measuring cup that is larger then the amount of water you are using. Now add and mix all three envelopes to the water. Mix until blended completely.
- Brown the roast (if desired). Add the meat to your cooker. Pour the water, salad dressing mixture over the roast. In the slow cooker cook it on high for about 4 hours on low about 8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
3 Envelope Roast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes