10-Minute Energizing Oatmeal
- 1 cup(s) Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 cup(s) Water
- Sea Salt To taste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) Raisins
- 1/4 cup(s) Almonds Sliced
- 1 cup(s) Skim Milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) Blackstrap Molasses
- 1. Bring the water and salt to a boil in a saucepan, then turn the heat to low and add
- the oats.
- 2. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring regularly so that the oatmeal will not clump
- together. Add cinnamon, raisins and almonds, stir, cover the pan and turn off heat.
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Serve with milk and sweetener.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by forrestby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
10-Minute Energizing Oatmeal Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch