Udon Pork Ragu
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground pork
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 yellow onions, diced
- 2 tsp roasted garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked coarse ground ginger
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 5 lb heirloom tomatoes, cored, seeded and cut to 1" dice
- 36 oz fresh udon noodles
- 2 tbs chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbs julienned fresh basil
- grated Parmesean cheese
- Preheat electric wok to high sear setting. Add pork; cook, stirring occasionally until browned, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium high. add onions; cook, stirring occasionally until softened, about 6 minutes. Add garlic powder and pepper; cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, season with salt. Increase heat to high sear. Bring to a simmer. Cover, cook until tomatoes begin to break down, about 8 minutes.
- Uncover; cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens, about 10-12 minutes. Add noodles; cook, stirring occasionally to untangle them until warmed through, 2-3 minutes. Transfer to warmed pasta bowls. Garnish with Parsley and basil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKP220 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Udon Pork Ragu Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes