Preheat to 350 degrees
1. Boil lentils and 1 bay leaf in vegetable stock for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain but do not rinse.
2. Saute onions and garlic in 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil until tender but not brown. 3. Stir in the lentils, mushrooms, chickpeas, tomatoes, tomato paste, herbs, and 3 table spoons of water. Bring to a boil; cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil in a non stick skillet over medium high heat. Pan fry the zucchini until they are brown on both sides.
5. Place a single layer of zucchini at the bottom of a large. lasagna dish. Spoon half of the tomato mixture over the top. Repeat with the second layer of zucchini and tomato.
6. Mix yogurt and egg in a bowl with a teaspoon of salt and pepper each. Pour over the top of the dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
7. Place the dish in the oven on top of a sheet pan and bake for 45 minutes and the top is light brown and bubbling.
Go to Full Version of