1. Put the grated zucchini in a colander and sprinkle lightly with salt. Let it sit for roughly 30 minutes, allowing excess moisture to drain. Squeeze with hand to remove additional liquid; zucchini should be fairly dry.
2. Place zucchini and bread crumbs in a large bowl and mix together well.
3. Combine egg, Old Bay, mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and parsley in a small bowl. Mix well.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the zucchini mixture and mix gently but thoroughly.
5. Form into patties; medium sized patties will make roughly 8 patties.
6. Heat a small amount of oil in a saute pan and cook patties at medium heat on both sides, browning well - roughly 4 minutes per side.
Note: you can serve with tartar sauce, capers, fresh parsley
Go to Full Version of