1) Peel core an grate 2 of the apples, the other one can just be quartered and is used as a garnish.
2) Lightly fry the Frys then slice
3) Saute cabbage and grated apples in the butter until softened (but not coloured... i.e. use a medium temperature!) [Preferably do this in a skillet]
4) add vinegar, a tablespoon of water, and salt/pepper as desired.
5) Add sausages and keep over a medium temperatures until heated through.
6) Lie 4 apple quaeters on top
7) Wait patiently for a few minutes.
The leftover make a great lunch the next day as the flavor 'sweetens' overnight.
Go to Full Version of