1) Slice the onion and the garlic thinly
2) Take off the seeds from the green chili peppers + the red pepper. Dice them.
3) Brown the whole lot in oil on a pan during 10 minutes.
4) Add the diced meat, the herbs, salt and the Espelette pepper.
5) Sauté the whole lot during 5mn, add a small glass of water or broth.
6) Leave it simmer (under cover) during 45 or 60 mn in a boiler.
7) 10 minutes before the end of the cooking time, take off the cover.
8) It is recommended to prepare it the day before.
9) Simmer again for 10 mn covered and 10 mn uncovered.
10) Accompany this dish with baked or boiled potatoes.
Little tip : coming from the Basque Country, I found a website with typical products from my region. It is : www.relaisgourmet.com
I found a promotional code on a discount website of -15% for their whole site. The code is : LB15
The website is in English as well. Bon appétit ; )
Go to Full Version of