For potato casserole:
- Peal potatoes and boil in water until tender
- Mash potatoes with mixer combining cream cheese, sour cream, butter, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Add milk as needed to achieve desired consistency
- Add green onions and blend through potato mixture.
- Put potato mixture in large casserole dish and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
For baked potatoes:
- Bake potatoes as you normally would.
- Cut an opening at the top of each potato and scoop out the inside and save she'll.
- Combine potatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, butter, Garlic salt, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly with mixer.
- Add green onions and blend through the potato mixture.
- Scoop back into potato shells.
- Sprinkle potatoes with paprika.
- Heat in oven at 350 until warmed through for about 30 minutes.
Go to Full Version of