1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Blend together flour, nuts and butter; pat into an ungreased 13" x 9" glass
3. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes; cool completely.
4. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together until
5. Fold in one cup whipped topping.
6. Spread over crust.
7. In a separate bowl, combine vanilla and chocolate pudding mixes.
8. Stir in milk and spread over cream cheese layer.
9. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer.
10.Sprinkle grated chocolate on top.
Go to Full Version of