Precook crust per package directions for 10 minutes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Layer two cups of the mozzarella cheese in bottom of precooked crust.
2. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of parmagiano reggiano cheese over the mozzarella cheese.
3. Spread fresh basil leaves to cover the cheese.
4. Place sliced tomatoes in a single layer covering the entire bottom.
Repeat steps 1-4 for a second layer
Make the topping:
1. Place one cup of mayonnaise in a bowl.
2. Stir in one cup of mozzarella cheese.
3. Stir in 1/2 cup of parmagiano reggiano cheese.
4. Tear up about 8 basil leaves into small pieces and stir in with the mayo/cheese.
Now spread a thin layer of the topping all over the top of the pie. Be sure to cover the entire top all the way to the edges.
Fold foil over the edges of the pie crust and then place the pie in a 350 degree preheated oven for 30-45 minutes.
Let the pie cool for about 15 minutes before eating.
Go to Full Version of