1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the mashed sweet potatoes, eggs, milk,
granulated sugar, 3 Tbsp melted butter, orange juice concentrate and salt
3. Spread the mixture into a 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
4. In a small bowl, stir together the pecans, brown sugar, flour and 2 Tbsp
5. Spread evenly over the sweet potato mixture.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until evenly heated through in the center.
7. Remove casserole from oven; sprinkle with marshmallows.
8. Return to oven; bake 5 to 10 minutes more until marshmallows are lightly
9. Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
Go to Full Version of