1. Mix all ingredients and pour into greased 9 x 13 pan or sheet pan.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
3. While the cake is baking, make the icing.
4. Mix together all icing ingredients until smooth - may need to add more powdered sugar or strawberries for a spreading consistency. Mix well first before you add extra sugar or strawberries.
5. Once the cake is cool, spread the icing on the cake.
6. Store the cake in refrigerator, it's best when it's chilled for at least 2 hours.
Go to Full Version of