1. Add butter,chicken broth, tomato juice, diced tomatoes, garlic, and bay leaves to slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for about 2 hours.
2. Remove lid and stir in the vegetable mix, corn, hash browns. Cook 1 hour.
3. In a small bowl combine cornstarch with 1/4 cup water, stir until smooth. Then stir cornstarch mixture and milk into the slow cooker. (keep lid off)
4. Cube the cream cheese and add into the slow cooker. Stir until melted.
5. Let cook until soup is thickened (probably about 10-15 minutes).
6. Add in Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, black pepper and salt to taste.
7. Prepare the tortellini as the directions on the package instruct.
8. Ladle into bowls, add tortellini, parmesan cheese, and serve with french bread.
Go to Full Version of