1. Cut limes and lemon in half and juice. Place juice in large glass bowl.
2. Place prepared scallops or shrimp and tilapia in juice and marinate for approximately 4 to 8 hours or until opaque (if using shrimp and tilapia marinate approx. 2 hours), covered in refrigerator.
3. Strain juice from scallops or shrimp and tilapia and return to bowl.
4. Add prepared tomato, cilantro, cucumber, red onion, Tabasco and pepper to scallops or shrimp and talapia.
5. Stir and return to refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes.
6. Serve ceviche on plates and top with cubed avocado.
Go to Full Version of