Bring water to boil for pasta. Chop peppers, tomatoes(2 cups), and garlic. Chop olive; set aside. Chop parsley; set aside. Remove sausage casing: cut almost in half lengthwise (butterfly); turn sausage over and peel casing away.
1. Preheat large saute' pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Place oil in pan, then add sausage; brown 5-6 minutes, stirring to cruble sausage, or unitl no pink remains.
2. Cook and drain pasta following package instructions.
3. Stir into sausage: garlic, peppers, tomatoes, artichokes, and pesto; cook 3-4 minutes or until heated.
4. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in cream and olives; cook 2-3 minutes or until sauce reduces and thickens slightly.
5. Stir parsley and pepper into sausage mixture. Top pasta with sauce and sprinkle with cheese; serve (makes 8 servings)
Calories (per 1/8 recipe), 510Kcal; FAT 25g; CHOL 45mg; NA+ 920mg; CARB 56g; FIBER 3g, PROTEIN 16g.
Go to Full Version of