1. Preheat Oven to 300° F. (This is not a typo! This is a slow bake chocolate cake recipe.)
2. Use Crisco shortening to lightly grease and flour the 9 x 13 in. baking dish.
(It's a one layer chocolate cake!)
3. Place all the ingredients into a mixing bowl except the eggs.
4. Mix at medium or medium high speed until all ingredients are blended and smooth. Add eggs and combine.
5. Pour into greased and floured baking dish.
6. Bake for 1 hr. (Cupcakes 20 min.)
7. Test by sticking in the middle with a knife. If it comes out clean... it's done!
8. Allow to cool.
Go to Full Version of