1. Bring 4 quarts water to boil in Dutch oven. Add noodles and 1 Tbsp salt. Boil 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Combine liquids and set aside.
3. Pan fry salmon in 2 Tbsp oil over medium-high heat until browned - 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Break into 1" pieces.
4. Add remaining oil and carrots to pan. Cook 3 minutes. Add bok choy and cook 3 minutes. Add ginger and scallions and cook 30 seconds. Stir in noodles and fry 1 minute till hot. Stir in liquids and cook until sauce is thickened and coats noodles and vegetables.
5. Fold in salmon and serve.
Go to Full Version of