1. Combine raspberries, sugar, OJ, in saucepan. Whisk the cornstarch into the cold water until smooth. Add this mixture to the saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Simmer about 5 mins. stirring constantly until the desired consistency is reached.
The sauce will thicken will thicken further as it cools.
3. Thaw the raspberries and strain the juice and use as part of the water called for.
4. Add 3 T of Grand Mariner or Amaretto
5. Serve warm or cold. It will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Go to Full Version of