1. Preheat large saute' pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Place flour and seasoned salt in zip-top bag; shake to mix. Add chicken, seal bag and shake to coat.
2. Remove pan from heat; coat with spray. Add chicken; cover and cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until chicken is browned.
3. Add peppers and onins to chicken, rotating chicken to top; cook 2-3 more minutes or until veggies are softened.Cook rice following package instructions
4. Whisk remaining ingredients together until blended. Reduce heat on chicken to low and stir in raspberry mixture; simmer 10 minutes, turning chicken to coat with sauce, or until chicken is 165 degrees.
5. Drain rice. Serve chicken over rice.
CALORIES: 80Kcal; FAT 6g; CHOL 125mg; CARB 70g; FIBER 1g; PROTEIN 49g
Go to Full Version of