Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Oven: 325F, 40-45mins
Honey Graham Cracker Crust (do first 1 hr beforehand to bake & allow 30mins cooling time)
• 8 whole Honey Graham crackers, approx 1-1/4 cups
• 1/4 c. sugar (or try half amount)
• 1/3-1/4 c. melted butter, 1/2 stick = 4 tbsp
Line 8x8 baking dish with foil, leaving extra over edge for handles
Plan to refrigerate no-bake crust at least 30 mins before filing
OR, bake 8-10 mins or until lightly browned; cool completely before filing
• 2 pkgs (8 oz) cream cheese, softened (whip on med until fluffy)
• 1/2 c. Sugar
• 1/2 tsp. vanilla
• 2 eggs (mix on low, one at a time)
Set aside little less than 1 cup of batter, and add following mix:
• 1/2 c. Canned pumpkin
• 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
• Dash of ground cloves
• Dash of ground nutmeg
Pour plain batter first into pie crust, top with pumpkin cheesecake mix
Bake at 325F for 40mins, or until center is almost set.
Cool. Refrigerate for 3 hrs. or overnight.
Remove from pan with foil handles. Cut into 16 bars.
Go to Full Version of