1. In 9-in. glass pie plate, combine carrots and 1/3 cup water. Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on High 6 to 7 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
2. Meanwhile, cut pork crosswise into 1 1/4 in. sliced. Press each slice with palm of hand to flatten slightly; season both sides with 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper. From orange, grate 1/2 tsp. peel and squeeze 1/2 c. juice.
3. Heat 12 inch skillet on medium-high until hot. Add oil, then pork in single layer. Sprinkle onion in pan and around pork; cook 4 minutes or until pork browns. Turn pork over and stir onion; cook 4 to 5 minutes longer or until pork is barely pink in center. Transfer pork to plate, leaving onion in skillet.
4. Add mustard and orange peel and juice to skillet; cook 1 minutes, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, microwave rice as label directs.
5. Divide pork, carrots, and rice among 4 serving plates and spoon sauce over all.
Go to Full Version of