Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
1. Put flour, yeast, sugar and salt into bowl of food processor and pulse once or twice to mix. Combine.oil and 1/2 cup warm water (between 105 and 115 degrees F) in a small glass or measuring cup. With food processor motor running, slowly pour water mixture through food tube; process until ball of dough forms. Let it run until dough is smooth, about another minute. Dough should be slightly tacky but not too sticky. If necessary, add a little flour, one tablespoon at a time, and let it run for a little longer.
2. Oil a medium-size mixing bowl. Form dough into a ball and transfer to bowl, turning dough to coat with oil. Cover bowl with plastic wrap or a clean kitchen towel and place in a warm, draft-free spot until dough doubles in size, about 45 minutes.
Per serving: 157 cal., 2g fat (0g sat), 0mg chol., 4g pro., 31g carb., 146mg sod.
1. Use 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour and 3/4 cup all-purpose flour.
2. Add 1/2 tsp. honey to the oil-warm water mixture.
3. Proceed with Pizza Dough recipe as written.
Per serving: 152 cal., 2g fat (0g sat.), 0mg chol., 3G fiber, 5g pro., 30g carb., 147mg sod.
Go to Full Version of