500gms Fresh Palak
2 Onions grated Ginger, Garlic paste
... 5-6 tbsp oil
1 tsp pure ghee
Garam masala to taste
Red chili powder to taste
1 tsp cumin powder
Salt To Taste
1. Clean and wash palak (spinach) nicely.
2. Boil the spinach in water and cool it.
3. Now mash it in a mixer.
4. Heat oil in a kadai. Add ginger-garlic paste and stir-fry for a minute.
5. Now add onions and fry till golden brown.
6. Add all spices except red chili powder.
7. Now add the spinach (palak) and little water if needed and cook for 4-5 minutes.
8. Cut paneer into pieces (Paneer can be fried to golden brown in a seperate pan or can be used as it is).
9. Add Paneer pieces to the gravy and cook until done.
10. Take out in a bowl.
11. Just before serving, heat pure ghee in a small pan.
12. Hold the pan over bowl, add chili powder and immediately pour on the indian palak paneer.
13. Caution: Don't allow chili powder to burn .
Go to Full Version of