1. Remove white membrane on back of the ribs. Just slide a knife underneath and it should be fairly easy to peel the membrane off.
2. Use dry spices and the Worchestershire Sauce to your desired taste. Rub all over both sides of the ribs.
3. Brush half the bottle of BBQ Sauce on both sides of the ribs.
4. Tear a long piece aluminum foil about 2 baking sheet lengths.
5. Lay aluminum foil centered on baking sheet, and then lay slab of ribs on top of the foil.
6. Wrap up ribs tightly in foil.
7. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
8. Place covered ribs into oven for 2 hours.
9. Turn up oven temp to 400 degrees and bake for an additional hour.
10. Remove ribs and uncover, but leave the aluminum foil around the edges of the ribs to hold in the juices.
11. Brush on the rest of the BBQ Sauce to only the top part of the ribs. DO NOT COVER
12. Return to oven for 30 more minutes.
13. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
Go to Full Version of