1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Heat the milk until it is warm but not boiling.
3. Mix all ingredients well: Mix the dry ingredients together first before adding the liquid. (Beware of clumps that can form - remove any clumps present.)
4. Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 oblong pan, which you can pre-grease with some butter to prevent sticking.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 40- 50 minutes.
6. Allow the mochi cake to cool before cutting it. Use cookie cutters to cut the mochi cake into fun shapes (such as bears and bunnies), or simply slice it into squares with a knife.
- Add less or more sugar depending on your preferences.
- Add orange zest or pecan.
Go to Full Version of