1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 8x8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. Spray a large pan with cooking spray and saute onions and peppers until they start to soften. Add ground beef and cook through.
3. Add corn, taco seasoning, red pepper flakes, and condensed tomato soup to pan and heat through (about 2 minutes). Spoon into prepared pan.
4. Prepare corn muffin mix according to directions on package, and pour over meat mixture.
5. Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Go to Full Version of