Prepare pasta through step 2 (10 min)
Begin scallop recipe (5min)
Continue pasta and then scallops (5 min)
Complete both and serve (15 min)
1. combine squash zucchini tomatoes 1/4 cup wine 2 tbsp evoo italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Arrange in an even layer in baking pan, pour remaining evoo over veggies
2. combine scallops, ,1 tbsp evoo, salt and pepper. Arrange scallops on top of veggies. Broil 8-10 min or until scallops begin to brown on top
3. Add scampi sauce then toss to coat veggies and scallops. serve immediately
1. Preheat large saute pan on medium high 3 min. cut pepper into thin strips. place 2 tbsp oil in pan, then add peppers and mushrooms, cook and stir 3 min
2. stir in artichokes 1 1/2 cup water 1/4 cup wine and contents of seasoning packet, bring to a boil.
3. Stir in pasta. cover and reduce heat to medium low, cook and stir 10 min or until pasta is tender. sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Go to Full Version of