1. Cook pasta, drain and set aside
2. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add shallots and garlic. Cook and stir for 1 minutes.
3. Stir in flour with a wire whisk and cook 30 seconds. Stir in broth, then add mushrooms and bring to a boil. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and stir in cheese until melted.
5. Add cooked pasta, chicken, artichokes, tomatoes and parsley. Mix gently and spoon into casserole dish.
6. Bake @ 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly heated and bubbly.
Go to Full Version of