1. Fold and mold each patty of Cube Steak to your liking.
2. In large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
3. On a plate, dab both sides of each steak patty with flour and pepper mixed, then place in pan and cook both sides about 5 minutes, or until browned on each side.
4. In a mixing bowl, follow instructions on packets of brown gravy. Then add dry onion soup mix to the brown gravy, and mix all together.
5. Place browned Salisbury Steaks in a medium sized baking pan, and cover with gravy mix.
6. Bake at 300 for 30 minutes.
Go to Full Version of