1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour a 9 × 5 loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla extract, lemon extract and lemon juice with a mixer until blended.
4. Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and blend until smooth. Add oil and lemon zest and mix well.
5. Pour into loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and pour glaze over it, then cool in pan on a rack.
6. Glaze – whisk to combine
Go to Full Version of