1. Pull cream cheese and butter from refrigerator to begin warming up
2. Mix together proof ingredients and set aside for 15 minutes. A foamy sponge will result.
3. Beat eggs with melted butter, yogurt, salt, and vanilla.
4. Mix together sponge and sugar.
5. Mix in egg mixture.
6. Mix in flour and knead briefly.
7. Allow to rise about an hour.
8. Beat together filling ingredients.
9. When dough has risen, divide in two and roll each out to a large rectangle.
10. Lightly score the dough so that it has three sections across the width and an inch strip at top and bottom.
11. Fill the center rectangle with about half of the filling and then top with about half of the lemon curd.
12. Slice the sides of the rectangle into half inch wide strips.
13. Fold the top down, then fold in the side in an overlapping, psuedo-braided fashion.
14. Egg wash and then sprinkle with large granule sugar.
15. Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes.
Go to Full Version of