1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter the bottom and sides of an 9-inch square baking dish.
2. Zest lemon. Cut lemon in half and squeeze one half's juice into a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Mix oats, 1/4 cup almonds. sugar, spices, and lemon zest in a medium size bowl. Set aside.
3. Melt butter in the microwave in a small bowl. Add coconut milk, egg, and lemon juice. Whisk until well blended.
4. Toss 1 cup berries in the bottom of greased baking dish. Pour oat mixture on top. Then, smother the oats in coconut milk concoction. Top with remaining berries and almonds. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until oats are golden brown and berry juices are bubbling along the edges. Top with whipped cream and serve piping hot.
Go to Full Version of