1. Thaw Chicken & Marinate with Italian Dressing for at least 1 hour before preparation.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
3. Get the breading station ready by setting up the milk (or omit the milk if the chicken is still well saturated with dressing), flour & bread crumbs. Add the salt, pepper, and herbs to the bread crumbs.
4. Place the breasts in a baking dish & top with minced garlic. Bake for about 30-45 minutes until the center of the breast is white.
5. While the chicken is baking, prepare the sauce and pasta.
6. Boil water with some olive oil & salt. Add pasta & obviously cook it till al dente!
7. Combine tomato paste & sauce, put on medium heat. You can also add tradition Italian herbs & components to the sauce if you wish; (garlic, oregano, basil, parsley, rosemary, etc..)
8. Don't forget about the Chicken!
9. Once everything is done, combine all & serve!
Go to Full Version of