1. In large stock pot fill half way with water and bullion. Heat to boiling.
2. Add chicken and cook thouroghly.
3. Add potatoes and cook til tender.
4. Drain enough water from pot so that there is just enough to cover chicken and potatoes.
5. Add creamed corn. Turn heat to low and cook till hot. Stirring occassionaly to not burn bottom.
6. Add half and half or cream and heat.
7. Add enough cornstarch with small amount of water to thicken to your preference. Salt and pepper to taste.
Go to Full Version of