1. Preheat oven to 338 degrees (170 degrees C). Lightly grease 7 inch (18cm) cake pan.
2. Combine Chocolate and Milk into small bowl. Melt in microwave.
3. Beat the egg whites until foamy in a large glass or metal mixing bowl. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg whites will form soft mounds rather than a sharp peak.
4. Mix egg yolk, tofu, cocoa and brandy until smooth
* For fine smooth, strainer to smooth
5. Fold the 1/3 egg whites into the (4) mixture. Gradually add egg whites to fold.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared 7 inch (18cm) pan to about 2/3 full. Bake at 338 degrees (170 degrees C) for 40 minutes.
Enjoy Low Calorie Flourless Chocolate Cake! If you slice 8 pieces, 1 slice approx. 100 cal.
Go to Full Version of