1. Marinate the chicken in a gallon sized ziploc bag with the herbs and lemon juice. Set aside.
2. Cook the pasta al dente and rinse it immediately in cold water. Put it in a big bowl, add a little olive oil and mix, preventing the pasta from sticking.
3. Brush the eggplant slices with olive oil and grill until the are soft. Add salt.
4. Salt the chicken per taste and grill.
5. Add chicken, eggplant, rucola, tomatoes and olives to the pasta, drizzle with olive oil and mix it well.
Go to Full Version of