1. Prepare outdoor grill
2. Rub chicken with chili powder, oil and 1/4 tsp. salt. Grill chicken, covered, 12-15 minutes or until cooked through, turning over once halfway through.
3. Transfer cooked chicken to cutting board; let rest 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, spray tortillas with cooking spray. Grill 1-2 minutes or until grill marks appear, turning over once halfway through. Transfer to plate.
5. While chicken rests, in medium bowl, stir together strawberries, tomatoes, avocado, shallot, and 1/8 tsp. salt. Squeeze juice of 1 lime into mixture, stirring to combine.
6. Thinly slice chicken and serve in tortillas topped with strawberry salsa, feta and cilantro. Garnish with remaining limes, cut into wedges.
Go to Full Version of