1. Fill a large pot full of Water and put on the stove. When small bubbles begin to form, add the chicken breasts and allow them to boil in the water for about 20-30 minutes. Keep a large spoon and bowl nearby and clean the gray gunk that rises to the surface every so often.
2. As the chicken continues to boil, peel and chop up the carrots and parsnips into large pieces about 1 inch long. Cut the Zucchini down the middle and chop. Cut the butternut squash with the peel into large cubes or slices. Quarter the tomato and onions.
3. Once the chicken cooks without any gunk rising to the surface, add the vegetables. Add consomme to taste and the dill on top of the vegetables. There is no need to mix. Cover the pot, while leaving a little bit of an opening for steam to come out and cook for about an hour or until vegetables and chicken look soft.
4. While the soup is cooking, boil a small pot of water. Add half a bag of noodles. When noodles are ready (about 5 minutes) strain the water.
5. When the chicken vegetable soup is served, add the noodles to your soup and enjoy!
Go to Full Version of