1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat indents of a cakelet pan or a jumbo muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cake. Blend molasses, water and baking soda in small bowl; this will bubble. Mix flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt in another bowl.
3. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl, 2 minutes. Beat in eggs. Stir in flour mixture and molasses mixture, beginning and ending with flour. Pour into prepared pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. invert cakes from pan to rack.
5. Trim cakes level. Make Icing. Blend confectioner's sugar and 3 tablespoons of water. Pipe outlines of bows; fill in with icing.
Go to Full Version of